What was your 2014 year like?
- Was it filled with drama? Stress? Illness?
- Did work drag every bit of what was good of you? Tried your very patience, tired you to the point of dropping?
- Did you lose friends? Gain them?
- Did you lose a job? Did things break? Bills pile up? (They always do)
- What about your creativity? Did it falter? whither? Flee to the outer limits without you? Did it stay awhile?
- How about procrastination? Did it show up like an unwanted visitor, staying far longer than you intended?
If so--I have something for you; this video from Halestorm-- a song to renew your focus, celebrate the chaos, and to remember that this is a NEW YEAR--a New Day.
Make this year a better one; find an opportunity. Decide each day to do SOMETHING toward a goal you have. Is it to get fitter? write more? Learn something? Take each day--- toast it, and meet the next.
This is your Year.
And it is mine!
Tell me what you hope for.