Sunday, October 5, 2014

It's October and What am I doing?

Just a quick update---coming up in the next few weeks are some fabulous interviews from authors I enjoy--you'll *love* to hear about their books. To fit October they are ALL paranormal! Vampires, Shape shifters, and Zombies--oh my! Lots of thrills and chills, perfect reads for this time of year.
http://all-free-download.com/free-photos/


But, what am I doing?

I'm writing--because I have a few projects going on. One of them is writing Book Three in my Hidden Races series. Things are getting tense; and my hero is.... well, he's a collector of sorts.  I can hardly wait for you to meet him.

On the other hand, I swear if I could morph into three people, maybe one could sleep while the others just work away. I want to finish this book--and two others. The next few weeks I am going to *focus*

I am also pondering starting a series of short stories I will put out on either Wattpad or on my blog. Why? because I love short stories; and you get a taste of how I write. It's still in the early stages, but I'd like to know what you think.

As a final note, I am going to be at Southern Magic Reader's Luncheon on November 1st! The speaker is Sylvia Day. I am giving away a basket and looking forward to meeting readers and writers! I hope you consider signing up and coming to the event (lots of fun stuff!)

Now grab a cup of something hot; pull up a chair and lets enjoy this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment